Omega-3 are known as essential fatty acids ( EFAs) as they are required for good health. These are a form of polyunsaturated fat that our bodies need to stay healthy. These important nutrients can be found in flax seeds, marine fish and green leafy vegetables, but many people do not consume enough of these foods to meet the body's needs.
Monitoring Team Nature's Sunshine Quality extensively test all raw materials that will be used in the manufacture of supplements, so you can be sure you're getting the purest source of Omega -3 available. Nature's Sunshine does not compromise the quality of the products, so that our Omega 3 EPA is high in essential fatty acids and purity is guaranteed.
- They help nerve cells communicate with each other, which is an essential step in maintaining good mental health.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attacks, hypertension and rheumatic heart disease
- Prevent and improve atherosclerosis
- Benefit various inflammatory and autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, lupus erythematosus, migraines, multiple sclerosis and psoriasis.
- Epidemiologic and experimental data indicate that they can inhibit the development and probreso a variety of human cancers.
How does it work
- Years of clinical studies confirm that a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for a healthy immune and cardiovascular system.
- Today is one of the most researched health products and science has demonstrated their profound health benefits.
- Fatty Acids Omega -3 acids are important components of nerve cell membranes.
- The omega -3 fatty acids are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid ) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid ).
- DHA is found in high concentrations in the brain and retina.
- Both are included in this formulation - EPA 180mg and DHA 120mg, with natural tocopherol acetate, d -alpha (vitamin E ) to help preserve freshness. Both are included to improve the effectiveness of the product.
One capsule of Omega 3 EPA contains the following:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg fatty acid profile
- EPA eicosapentaenoic acid 18 %
- 20% DHA docosahexaenoic acid
- This oil is extracted from meat cold water fish like salmon and mackerel.
- Does not contain fish liver oils.
Take 1-2 capsules with food three meals a day ( 60 capsules )
- Always consult your doctor before taking any duplemento if you are taking any prescribed medication.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.