These bacteria are found in the intestinal tract naturally fulfill various functions that promote good health . However healthy balance of this flora can be altered by various factors such as the disease, aging, and alcohool use of antibiotics, etc.
- Preventing the growth of harmful microorganisms
- Improved digestion
- Improving nutrient absorption
- Improve immune function
- Preventing diarrhea
- Prevention of ulcers
- Preventing inflammation in the colon
- Improve colitis and irritable bowel syndrome
- Antioxidant and anticancer
How does it work
- Lactobacillus acidophilus , provides antioxidant activity and has been shown to prevent various intestinal pathogens such as Escherichia coli , also prevents the growth of Helicobacter pylori and was shown to reduce the duration of diarrhea in children. A clinical study showed that can reduce cholesterol .
- Lactobacillus casei , significantly enhances NK cell activity . You can combat diarrhea .
- Lactobacillus brevis may increase the interferon pruducción and can inhibit the activity of harmful microorganisms such as Bacillus cereus .
- Loctobacillus bulgaricus , may increase the production of interleukin-6 ( IL-6) is a protein that stimulates the growth and differentiation of human B cells (a type of white blood cell that combat viral infections ) . You can also combat diarrhea caused by antibiotics .
- Lactobacillus plantarum and Salvarius , they release unique enzymes that help break down milk proteins to improve its absorption.
- The Bifidobacterium strains : longum , bifidum infantis and help to create B vitamins
- Streptococcus thermophilus , which is commonly used for probiotic yogurts and exibe strong antioxidant activity , anticancer and antidiarrheal.
Two capsules each containing:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1.6 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 1.2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Grown in milk) 1.2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus brevis 1.2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus 1.2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 1.2 billion CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus 1.2 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis 800 million CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 800 million CFU
- Lactobacillus casei 800 million CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius 800 million CFU
- Water and gelatin capsule
- FOS (short and long-chain)
- Magnesium stearate
Use Probiotic Eleven as part of your daily health maintenance and in particular when:
- Be next to have, or have recently undergone hospital treatment
- You are pregnant or trying to conceive
- Be planning to travel abroad
- If you have recently suffered a digestive disorder
- If cleaning has recently completed a colonic irrigation treatment
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.