Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants that use the sun's energy in photosynthesis. Chlorophyll in plants performs metabolic functions such as respiration and growth. An interesting fact is that the chlorophyll molecule is chemically similar to human blood, except that its main atom is magnesium, while that of human blood is iron.
Our liquid chlorophyll contains no preservatives or parabens used vegetable glycerin all natural. Glycerin is not a really a preservative, stabilizer component but which acts to inhibit the growth of microbes.
You can contribute to:
- Promote the natural cleansing functions of the body blood.
- Strengthen cells.
- Promote a stronger immune response.
- Deodorize the body, including the intestines.
- Balance the PH
- Kill bacteria and fungus in the intestinal tract
- Favors postpartum recovery
- Enrich milk
- Due to the large amount of nutrients enhances metabolism
- Natural Anabolic very useful for athletes who perform high intensity workouts
- Sodium copper chlorophyllin (derived from alfalfa)
- purified water
- Peppermint Essential Oil
Alfalfa is the natural source from which Nature's Sunshine's chlorophyll extracts rich in other nutrients:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Pro-vitamin A (beta-carotene)
- Folic acid
- Pantothenic acid
- Volatile oils
- Organic acids
Take 2 tablespoons with a glass of water 2 times a day half an hour after food or half an hour before.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Keep refrigerated after opening