This highly effective cleaning is designed to be taken together to a normal healthy diet . The results will be better if you do not eat red meat , coffee , alcoholic beverages and refined foods in your diet during debugging. When you finish debugging correctly will feel lighter and more energetic .
May contributes to:
- Improved digestion
- Nourish and strengthen the circulatory system
- Clean the urinary system
- Stimulate colon waste disposal
- Debugging the lymphatic system
- Enhance fusion of the gallbladder and other glands
- Cleansing the liver and promote its regeneration
How does it work
- It helps clean the colon by using Psyllium Hulls to attract and eliminate toxins from the colon.
- The Digestive Health formula uses time-tested herbs for apollar the digestive tract and help maintain good efficiency.
- The Liver Health formula addresses one of the most complex organs of the body. The liver acts as both a blood filter and reaction system for hormones in the body. If the liver is overworked, other organs of the body begin to deteriorate. This formula revitalises and nourishes the liver.
- Another important eliminative channel is the Urinary Tract. The Cranberry & Buchu help the miles of microscopic tubules that make up this important system.
- To help cleanse the circulatory system, we have included HSII (Hawthorn Berry, Capsicum Fruit, Garlic Bulb). This product not only helps the body but keeps blood vessels healthy, supports elasticity in the vein walls, which is vital to circulatory health.
The Healthy Starter Pack + contains five separate single herbal supplements in envelopes ( 150 capsules / 30 envelopes).
- Psyllium Hulls
- Digestive Health
- Liver Health
- Cranberry & Buchu Combination
- HS II
Take one packet 15 minutes before eating three times a day . With at least drink water 8oz.
The healthy Starter Pack + is not recommended:
- During pregnancy, or are planning to become pregnant
- During menstruation
- During illness or convalescence
- For children under 12 years old
- The program contains black walnut seeds which may be sensitive or allergic some people.